ROCHESTER, Minn. - "More Women on the Move" encourages females to run for office.
At 125 Live in Rochester, the group hosted a free session on a 90-day challenge. It's 30 things women can do over 90 days to help them assess their interest and readiness to run.
Kiscaden hopes more women run this election season.
"Men tend to think, I'm talented, I care about issues. Why not me?" Kiscaden said. "Women tend to think, am I really ready? Our message is - you can run as you are."
So far - 20 women have signed up for the 90-day challenge.
- Empowering women in SE Minnesota to run for office
- Training aims to empower women to run for office
- Empowering women who have heart disease
- 3-term SE Minnesota Mayor announces run for Minnesota Senate
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- SE Minnesota trail gets national designation
- Early morning fire in rural SE Minnesota
- Special deer hunts planned for SE Minnesota