ROCHESTER, Minn. -
From Adelaide, Australia to Lake Village, Arkansas, we talked to people about how they deal with the impending snow.
"We have pullovers on and sweatshirts, everyone's bundled up and has hats and scarves, we're not prepared leaving everything at the hotel thinking it was going to be warm," Amanda said.
- How do you adjust to snow?
- Boundary Adjustments For Albert Lea
- Rochester Public schools discuss boundary adjustments
- Thin ice causing some anglers to adjust
- Iowans adjust to 'weird' final days of caucus campaign
- Mason City Parks & Recreation adjusting schedules due to coronavirus
- Makenzie Meyer adjusts to life outside of hoops
- Police: Southern MN man shoots self in butt while adjusting holster
- Stewartville snow plows pushing back the snow
- Snow removal reminder