ROCHESTER, Minn. - The Rochester Downtown Alliance reports more than 67,000 people attended the icy cool event this weekend.
It's the highest turnout in its 12-year history.
Cameo had one of five ice bars downtown and generated more revenue for the restaurant than expected.
"It was just about double, we expected around 10, we expected 50 percent more than that, so I haven't seen all the numbers yet, we have a basic idea, but 15,000 I would say," Darrell Langdon, the bar manager, said.
Overall, Socialice generated more than $2.4 million in economic impact according to the RDA.
- Rochester's SocialICE sets record with 67,000 people attending
- New attendance record for SocialICE
- Record-breaking winter for SocialICE
- Getting ready for SocialICE
- Law enforcement preps with 50K expected for Rochester's SocialICE
- SOCIALICE brings traffic to driving services
- Iowa State Fair sets attendance record of 1.13 million
- New record attendance for Iowa State Fair
- New attendance record at Minnesota State Fair
- Curling is ready to go on Friday at SocialICE