ROCHESTER, Minn. -
A power outage in Northwest Rochester hit over 300 customers -- it lasted a couple of hours.
Rochester Public Utilities says the cause was a plow hitting a transformer in the neighborhood.
"We were watching TV and everything just kind of...went out," Linda Byrnes, a resident in the neighborhood, said.
The power is now up and running again in the neighborhood.
- Power outage affects hundreds
- Hundreds in Mason City affected by power outage early Tuesday
- Hundreds affected by 911 outage in southern Minnesota
- Power outage affects around 1,600 in north Iowa
- Power outage affects many Tuesday in Forest City
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Around 2,400 affected by early-morning power outage in Rochester
- Update: Power restored after outage affected more than 1,300 in Cerro Gordo County
- Power outage affects more than 1,000 in Floyd County early Thursday
- Equipment Stops Working, Leads to Power Outage