2 Perkins locations have just closed and some customers are not happy about it.
One customer, Sue Helgerson says going to the restaurant was a family tradition.
"This has been a tradition of ours to come here for 30 years, my daughter, my mom and I come here every Saturday morning so it's so hard for us to hear this, so it's gonna be really hard," Helgerson said.
We reached out to the owner of the local franchise but did not hear back. Randy Johnson, the Executive Director of Workforce Development in Rochester says he is offering resume help and job seeking tips to the more than 60 employees that will be out of a job soon.
- Customers Shocked Over Perkins Closing
- Perkins locations set to close up shop in Rochester
- Electrical issue at Perkins causes power outages at nearby homes
- Neighbors shocked by fatal house fire
- Banks assisting customers during pandemic
- Iowa farmer 'shocked' that worker is suspect in Tibbetts' death
- Shocked response to judge overturning ban on female genital mutiliation.
- Customers support small businesses in Mason City
- Banks using technology to connect to customers
- Human remains found east of Mason City a shock to those in area