ROCHESTER, Minn. -
The City of Rochester put out a Facebook post to remind everyone the scooters were just part of a pilot program to better understand the use of them. The program started back in August and while the electric scooters got a good amount of use by hundreds of people, not all were fans.
- Lime scooters now in Rochester
- Lime scooters are no more...for now
- Lime scooters have been a hit in Rochester but safety concerns persist
- Lime Springs man sentenced for threatening police
- Lime Creek Nature Center to undergo remodeling
- Electric Scooters coming to Rochester
- Man on motorized scooter hit by SUV
- Nearly 50 rental scooters vandalized in Minnesota
- Electric scooters could be coming to Rochester
- What's next for scooters in Rochester?