ROCHESTER, Minn. -
North Iowa Area Community College instructor Bennett Smith took time today to explain what Americans can expect after a tulmutuous day in Washington.
"There will be a vote in the House Judiciary Committee regarding those two articles that will probably come on Thursday, once it's voted out of committee, it goes to the Full House where they'll conduct floor debate on the whole House regarding those two articles," Smith said.
The House Judiciary Committee will meet later this week.
- Understanding impeachment
- Presentation helps people understand health insurance
- Getting to understand the truths of homelessness
- Impeachment 101
- Gov. Reynolds says President Trump 'understands' farmers' needs
- Following the impeachment hearings
- Rochester Fire Dept. under new leadership: 'My goal is to understand better the changes facing Rochester'
- Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds says farmers understand tariffs will have benefits in the long run
- County Auditor: People understand how the new voter ID law works.
- Rochester Police Department introduces new initiative to better understand minority communities