AUSTIN, Minn. - At the Historic Hormel House in Austin, Hagedorn touched on topics like Trump's impeachment inquiry, immigration and climate change. But one thing at the forefront? A race for his seat.
Dan Feehan lost by a narrow margin last time around. Two people have different hopes for how it turns out.
"I volunteered for Dan last year here in Austin, I door knocked, I went to some different things he was at, he has a great vision for our future," Emily Iseli said.
Aaron Farris has different ideas.
"When you vote for Jim Hagedorn, you get what you pay for, Dan Feehan lied to you in 2018 cycle saying he would be a moderate in Congress that he would be an independent voice," Farris said.
- Hagedorn town hall focuses on upcoming race
- Hagedorn visit Austin town hall meeting
- UPDATE: Hagedorn claims vistory in 1st District race
- Congressional candidate Hagedorn talks national security
- Hagedorn and Feehan square off in debate
- Indivisible Rochester sends messages to Rep. Hagedorn
- Congressman Hagedorn makes a stop in Rochester
- Jobs discussed at town hall meeting
- Hagedorn gets GOP endorsement to replace Tim Walz
- Updated MN results: Hagedorn edges Feehan in District 1