ROCHESTER, Minn. - It's called "Tents of Witness: Genocide and Conflict." The Rochester-Olmsted Youth Commission partnered up with "World Without Genocide" - a human rights organization to host it.
The exhibit features tents to simulate those used in refugee camps.
Each tent shows the story of different groups that were victims of genocide ranging from the Holocaust to Bosnia and Rwanda.
The exhibit is being shown until Tuesday at Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- Standing up against genocide
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Preview: Stand Down for Veterans in Rochester
- Rochester man found incompetent to stand trial
- Three Rochester bus stands are relocating
- Homeless man to stand trial in attack on Rochester woman
- Man charged with murder competent to stand trial
- Man in chase/crash found not competent to stand trial
- Rochester man to stand trial for dealing drugs
- Garner man to stand trial over stolen gas service