ROCHESTER, Minn. -- 62 percent of millennials have considered starting their own business -- according to a study from the Economic Innovation Group.
Here in Rochester, some aspiring entrepreneurs are pitching their start-up ideas to a panel at St. Mary's. One undergraduate pitched an idea she devised from her business course.
Stephany Beck built a device that helps hold a walking aid in the bathroom stall. She got inspired after volunteering at a hospice.
Beck hopes to continue working on her gadget and eventually start her own business.
- Entrepreneurship Showcase at St. Mary's
- Ribbon cutting for entrepreneurship program
- New entrepreneurship program for high school students
- Showcasing young artists
- Two traffic accidents near St. Marys Hospital
- St. Ansgar gallery showcasing local works of art
- Austin photography exhibit showcases diversity
- UPDATE: Water now safe to drink at St. Mary's Hospital
- IA woman at St. Mary's waits for Heart Transplant
- Not guilty plea in stabbing at St. Marys Hospital