ROCHESTER, Minn. -
At the Rochester Area Foundation - the Reading Center hosted a simulation in which people got to experience dyslexia.
"It makes it real, it makes it feel real, dyslexia is a disability you can't see, it's something that's very, very difficult to understand," Jan Hagedorn, the Director of Reading Readiness said.
The Reading Center will open a new building in December.
- Raising awareness about dyslexia
- Raising awareness about PTSD
- Southland teen raises PTSD Awareness
- Raising awareness of child abuse
- Raising awareness for organ donation
- Students raise awareness for black history month
- CCHS students raising awareness to mental illness
- Raising awareness to save the track
- Annual walk to raise awareness of addiction
- Poker tournament raises awareness for domestic violence