ROCHESTER, Minn. -
With all this moisture, the best things to keep in mind while driving is to slow down, be aware and always keep your destination in mind.
The roads are not guaranteed to be nice and easy to drive -- one thing to watch out for is ice on bridges. A representative from the Minnesota Department of Transportation says potholes will not be a huge concern -- but because the ground is bare -- you might see a few. But potholes are a more springtime concern.
- Driving Tips for Damp Roads
- Driving tips for slick road conditions
- More distracted driving found on Minnesota roads
- Safe Shoveling Tips
- Tax Day tips
- Safety tips for Halloween
- Spring driving conditions on rural roads can be dangerous
- Keeping tips may be changing
- Tips to meet financial resolutions
- Tips on beating the heat