ROCHESTER, Minn. -
Mayor Kim Norton joined the families of donors and organ donor advocates in a walk of remembrance.
114,000 people are on the waiting list for a transplant and nearly 22 people die every day from not getting the organs they need.
- Raising awareness for organ donation
- Raising awareness about PTSD
- Raising awareness about dyslexia
- Organization launches new donation program
- Southland teen raises PTSD Awareness
- Raising awareness of child abuse
- Olive Garden donates food to local organizations
- Students raise awareness for black history month
- CCHS students raising awareness to mental illness
- Raising awareness to save the track