ROCHESTER, Minn. -
Mayor Kim Norton joined the families of donors and organ donor advocates in a walk of remembrance.
114,000 people are on the waiting list for a transplant and nearly 22 people die every day from not getting the organs they need.
- Raising awareness for organ donation
- Organization launches new donation program
- Southland teen raises PTSD Awareness
- Raising awareness of child abuse
- Olive Garden donates food to local organizations
- Students raise awareness for black history month
- CCHS students raising awareness to mental illness
- States looking to raise awareness about postpartum depression
- Teens raise awareness on underage drinking through short film
- Family holds golf tournament to raise awareness about mental illness