ROCHESTER, Minn. -
A state conservation office got an ominous call. Someone had slain white-tail deer and strewn the carcassas just outside of Kellogg.
Jeff Minske has been hunting deer for nearly half a century and was infuriated by the slaughter.
"It sickens me," Jeff Minske said. "Obviously whoever did this, they're not hunters, they're poachers."
Jeremy Schmit, part of a Deer Conservation group, found out about the poaching via social media.
"Acts like this, of poaching, illegal dumping, just bring down the hunting industry," Schmit said. "Whoever did this come forward. Cut it out. It's not worth the time. It gives everyone a bad name."
For any tips, make sure to call the Turn in Poachers hotline at 1-800-652-9093.
- Deer hunters react to deer dumped near Zumbro River
- Charges possible in deer-dumping case
- Hunters kill 420 deer in chronic wasting disease cull
- Nevada wildlife officials warn hunters about 'zombie' deer
- Car/deer accident blocked I-35
- Zumbro River sediment removal project starts today
- Zumbro River Bridge restoration gets underway
- Water rescue made at Zumbro River
- Father and son accused of dumping deer carcasses on Somali's cars
- CWD found in Winona County deer