ROCHESTER, Minn. - Med City Apartments put up a billboard with President Trump and President Obama side-by-side. The ad promotes "stress-free living" at their apartment complex. We met with the owner of Med City Apartments who explains why he chose to poke fun at politics to promote his complex.
"The point of the ad is, it's not really political at all, except for to say that life's pretty good. We're all people and we've got it pretty good, so why not push good feelings rather than bad?" Randy Lehman said.
Lehman said he will keep the billboard up the next 2 months.
- Rochester billboard pokes fun at politics to remind people 'we've got it pretty good'
- PETA billboard in Rochester aimed at kids
- Snow removal reminder
- Holiday fire safety reminders
- Controversy brewing over beer billboard
- RFD reminds people to have working carbon monoxide detectors
- Spring Break travel health reminder
- Keeping fireworks fun and safe
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun
- New inspiring billboard up in Rochester featuring basketball star Maya Moore