RICE COUNTY, Minn. – A Kenyon man has been killed in a car/semi collision.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 10:15 am Tuesday at the intersection of Highway 60 and Jenkins Avenue. The State Patrol says a William Matthew Blose, 61 of Kenyon, was driving west, crossed the center line for unknown reasons and crashed into an eastbound semi driven by Allen Robert Patrin, 42 of Zumbrota.
Blose was killed in the crash. Patrin was not hurt.
The Rice County Sheriff’s Office, Kenyon Fire Department, North Ambulance, and MnDOT assisted at the scene.
- UPDATE: Kenyon man killed in Rice County crash
- Firefighter dies in Rice County snowmobile crash
- UPDATE: Kenyon couple treated and released after vehicle/horse collision
- Kenyon-Wanamingo freshman finds role with track & field team
- Chicken fried rice recall includes Minnesota
- Update: Name released of man killed in southern Minnesota crash
- UPDATE: Man killed in crash southeast of Rochester
- Update: North Iowa woman killed in Winnebago County crash
- Update: Name released of woman killed in Olmsted County crash
- Update: State Patrol says Greene man killed in Floyd County crash