ROCHESTER, Minn. – Maintenance work is partially closing a popular walking trail.
Rochester Public Works said Zumbro South Trail is being worked on from Monday, June 4 through Monday, June 11. The time frame is from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The city advises pedestrians and cyclists to follow detour signs.
- Zumbro South Trail partially closed for maintenance.
- Section of Zumbro River Trail closed in Rochester
- Bridge maintenance closing lane and trail on Rochester
- Lake Zumbro kicks off dredging
- Minnesota snowmobile trails are closed
- Zumbro River sediment removal project starts today
- Zumbro River Bridge restoration gets underway
- Water rescue made at Zumbro River
- Olmsted County approves Lake Zumbro improvement project
- Turbine maintenance to close highway in Floyd County