ROCHESTER, Minn. – Maintenance work is partially closing a popular walking trail.
Rochester Public Works said Zumbro South Trail is being worked on from Monday, June 4 through Monday, June 11. The time frame is from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The city advises pedestrians and cyclists to follow detour signs.
- Zumbro South Trail partially closed for maintenance.
- Bridge maintenance closing lane and trail on Rochester
- Zumbro River sediment removal project starts today
- Minnesota snowmobile trails are closed
- Mental Health roundtable held at Zumbro Valley Health Center
- Dodge County warning about flash flooding along the Zumbro River
- Deer hunters react to deer dumped near Zumbro River
- Turbine maintenance to close highway in Floyd County
- Trails and bridges being closed throughout Rochester
- North-South bike trail in Mason City moves forward