GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. – A Fillmore County driver is hurt in a two-vehicle collision Saturday.
It happened just before 11:30 am at the intersection of County Road 9 and Highway 58 in Goodhue County. The Minnesota State Patrol says Kieran Joseph Walsh, 20 of St. Paul was driving an SUV west when he crashed with the northbound SUV driven by Harlan Louis Schmidt, 85 of Wykoff.
The State Patrol says Schmidt suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester for treatment.
Goodhue police, fire, and ambulance and Zumbrota Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Wykoff man hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County crash
- Five Iowans hurt in Sunday crash in Goodhue County
- Wykoff residents thanked for cooperation
- Wykoff man dies in single-car accident
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Dexter woman in Goodhue County crash
- West Concord man killed in Goodhue County crash