CLARION, Iowa – A Wright County man is pleading guilty to sexual contact with an underage girl.
Brandon Lee Fields, 23 of Eagle Grove, was arrested in January and charged with five counts of 3rd degree sexual abuse. Law enforcement says Fields had repeated sexual contact with a 14-year-old female in July and August of 2017 at his apartment.
On Wednesday, Fields entered a guilty plea to one count of 3rd degree sexual abuse and his sentencing has been set for September 26.
- Wright County man pleads guilty to sex with teen
- Wright County man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Man pleads guilty to shooting at Wright County bus
- Wright County man pleads not guilty to child porn
- Not guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Sex abuse charges filed against Wright county teen
- Man pleads not guilty to sex with teen
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Howard County teen pleads not guilty to sex abuse