Charles City has an annual mat club wrestling tournament for kids grades K-8, but this year the Comets decided to rename the tournament in honor of Logan Luft, who was in a fatal ATV accident in July at age 15. The message on Saturday in the Comets gymnasium was clear: wrestle with the dedication he had for the sport and strive to live passionately just like Logan. Click on the video tab for the full story.
Charles City's annual mat club youth wrestling tournament was renamed in memory of Logan Luft.
Posted: Nov 12, 2017 11:31 PM
Updated: Nov 13, 2017 6:46 AM
- Wrestling Tuff like Luft
- Best of 2017: Logan Luft and Michael Millage: the unbreakable wrestling bond
- North Iowa blood drive held in honor of Logan Luft
- District wrestling preview
- State Wrestling Tournament Brackets
- Minnesota state wrestling- Saturday
- HIGHLIGHTS: GHV Wrestling quad
- Saturday's wrestling sectional highlights
- Minnesota section wrestling finals
- Minnesota state wrestling semifinals
Scroll for more content...