NORTHWOOD, Iowa – Stealing guns and beer gets a Northwood teenager a deferred judgment.
Jalin Jamaal Davis, 19, pleaded guilty to 2nd degree theft and 3rd degree burglary for stealing over $10,000 in guns and fire arms supplies from a safe and a case of beer from a garage in September 2017. He was sentenced Monday to three to five years of probation.
If Davis fulfills all the terms of his probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Worth County teen gets deferred judgment
- Teen gets deferred judgment for dealing pot
- Deferred judgment for alley thief
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Deferred judgment in Howard County beating
- Deferred judgment for Cresco tire slasher
- Deferred judgment for Mason City robber
- Prowell gets deferred judgment for pot
- Woman gets deferred judgment for jail assault
- Deferred judgment for marijuana at school