NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A duo facing drug charges in Worth County is pleading not guilty.
Mark Douglas Urbatsch, 61 of Manly, and Holly Jo Low, 45 of Northwood, were arrested on January 19 after the Worth County Sheriff’s Office says it found narcotics and drug paraphernalia at a rural Manly location.
Urbatsch is charged with possession of methamphetamine-3rd or subsequent offense and possession of marijuana-3rd or subsequent offense. Low is accused of possession of meth and possession of marijuana. Their trials are set to begin on May 1.
- Worth County duo to stand trial for meth and pot
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Howard County duo to stand trial for drugs
- Clear Lake duo to stand trial on drug charges
- Minnesota duo to stand trial for North Iowa hotel assault
- Worth County man to stand trial over unemployment benefits
- Duo sentenced for dealing meth in Rochester
- Second guilty plea from meth-dealing duo
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Separate trials for Mason City duo