NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A duo arrested on drug charges in January have been sentenced.
Mark Douglas Urbatsch, 62 of Manly, and Holly Jo Low, 45 of Northwood, were charged on January 19 after the Worth County Sheriff’s Office said it found narcotics and drug paraphernalia at a rural Manly location.
Urbatsch pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana-2nd offense and was given two years of probation and $625 fine, according to court documents. Low pleaded guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia and received a $65 fine.
- Worth County duo sentenced for drug crimes
- Mower County duo gets different sentences for drug crimes
- Cresco duo sentenced for drugs
- Forest City man sentenced for Worth County drug crime
- Austin duo charged with another drug crime
- Third sentence for Worth County drug bust
- Half of accused drug duo sentenced in Olmsted County
- Duo charged after Hancock County drug search
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo
- Ellendale man pleads not guilty to Worth County drug crimes