NORTHWOOD, Iowa – Forgery and drug possession charges are dismissed against a Minnesota woman.
Shuntel M. Stephens, 38 of Walters, MN, was arrested in October after police say she used a counterfeit $100 to pay for a hotel room near the Diamond Jo Casino, then was found hiding in a gas station bathroom with a marijuana and methamphetamine.
However, the Worth County Attorney’s Office moved to dismiss the charges about a week after Stephens arrest and a judge has granted that motion.
- Worth County charges dismissed against Minnesota woman
- Minnesota woman pleads not guilty to numerous Worth County crimes
- Minnesota man arrested in Worth County
- Minnesota man fined for Worth County assault
- Worth County burglary charge dropped against Albert Lea woman
- Worth County drug charge dropped against Rochester woman
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Worth County woman sentenced for meth
- Worth County woman's death ruled a suicide
- Sex abuse charge dropped in Worth County