WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – Authorities are asking people and businesses to be aware of fake currency being passed in Worth County.
The sheriff’s office said on Wednesday that it received a call regarding counterfeit $50 bills being passed at businesses throughout the county.
Authorities are urging people to do proper checks to be sure the currency is not counterfeit.
- Worth County Sheriff: Fake $50 bills being passed throughout county
- Cell phone reminder from Worth County Sheriff
- UPDATE: Description of reported fake nurse in Worth County
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- Fire in rural Worth County
- Combine fire in Worth County
- Grass fire warning from Worth County Sheriff's Office
- Worth County Sheriff's Office post tips to keep kids safe
- Worth County Sheriff: Deputy nearly hit by intoxicated driver