MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman who was detained for shoplifting at Mills Fleet Farm is facing a felony drug charge.
Taylor Pohar, 22, of Northwood, was arrested Tuesday afternoon for shoplifting and was subsequently searched. Authorities said a bag with 1.7 grams of what is believed to be methamphetamine was found in her coat pocket.
Pohar has previous convictions for possession of methamphetamine and controlled substance violations.
- Worth Co. woman facing felony drug charge after alleged Mason City shoplifting incident
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Accused shoplifter also facing drug charges in Mason City
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City woman facing felony drug crime after 3rd offense
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse, drug charges
- Authorities: Intoxicated Mason City woman facing felony burglary charge
- Mason City woman facing felony charge over purse theft
- Mason City woman facing felony theft charge was allegedly in possession of drugs in jail