STEWARTVILLE, Minn.- Sprouts Childcare and Early Education Center will help fill a huge gap in childcare options for people in Southern Minnesota by opening its doors next week.
A recent city-wide survey reported up to 110 children lacked childcare options in the Stewartville area. Today, working families got to tour the new, state-of-the-art facilities. Ann Brink is a working mother in Rochester who is enrolling her four-month-old newborn in the daycare center.
“So once we found a daycare that was a good fit for our baby, it was a huge relief off of both of our shoulders…my husband and I. We’re excited to have our baby here, it’s a very invigorating, colorful, playful place. And we look forward to them growing and learning here at Sprouts.”
The first day of daycare begins Monday.
- Working parents get another childcare option
- Childcare center in Byron expands
- Austin community working to address shortage of childcare
- New Childcare center opening in Rochester
- Healthier Cooking Oil Options
- Proposed rules for guns in childcare centers put on hold
- Region facing childcare shortage: 'There were just no spots'
- Rochester Public Schools and city still working through transportation option for students
- A discussion point on the campaign trail: lack of childcare in Minnesota
- Bulletproof backpack panels an option for students