MASON CITY, Iowa –A two-vehicle accident happened Wednesday in a Mason City road construction zone.
The collision took place during the noon hour near the intersection of Highway 122 and Jefferson Avenue. The westbound one way lanes have been closed and the eastbound lanes now have one going east and one going west. Authorities say an eastbound driver thought it was still one way and went into the wrong lane, causing the crash.
No injuries have been reported. Authorities say this is the fifth accident in this work zone since construction began.
- Vehicles crash in lane changed for Mason City road construction
- Tackling road construction confusion in Mason City
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Multi-vehicle crash Tuesday in Mason City
- Two Mason City organizations changing
- No serious injuries following two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Mason City PD vehicle involved in chain-reaction crash
- Five-vehicle collision in Mason City