MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman accused of having more than 800 grams of marijuana in her home is pleading not guilty.
Brooke Loren Anthony, 22 of Mason City, was arrested about a month after law enforcement searched her home on January 10 and claimed it found the marijuana, along with drug packaging and a digital scale.
Anthony is charged with a controlled substance violation, possession of drug paraphernalia, and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Her trial is set to start on May 7.
- Woman to stand trial for 800 grams of marijuana
- Mason City woman charged with having over 800 grams of marijuana
- Rochester man to stand trial for cocaine and marijuana
- Rochester man to stand trial over 15 pounds of marijuana
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Police: 400 grams of marijuana leads to felony charges for Rochester man
- Homeless man to stand trial in attack on Rochester woman
- Austin woman to stand trial for stealing from vulnerable adults
- Rochester woman to stand trial for taking teenager
- Emmons woman to stand trial for stalking in North Iowa