ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Stewartville woman arrested after a months-long drug investigation is pleading guilty.
28-year-old Annastacia Michelle Berhorst was arrested on November 1, 2017 after the Southeast Minnesota Violent Crimes Enforcement Team searched a home in the 600 block of 12th Avenue NE in Stewartville. Authorities say there was 1.3 grams of meth in the home, along with 4- and 5-year-old girls.
Berghorst has entered a guilty plea to 5th degree drug possession. Charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and storing meth paraphernalia in the presence of children will be dropped as part of a plea deal.
Her sentencing is set for April 16.
- Woman takes plea in meth case
- Mason City woman takes plea deal in meth case
- Not guitly plea in meth purse case
- Rochester woman takes plea deal in federal tax case
- Eyota woman takes plea deal in drug case
- Kasson woman takes plea deal in drug case
- Not guilty plea in Cerro Gordo County meth case
- Federal guilty plea in North Iowa meth case
- Second not guilty plea in Mason City meth/guns case
- Man caught with meth takes a plea deal