CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Bank embezzlement results in probation for a Floyd County woman.
Cassandra Marie Lane, 34 of Charles City, was accused of transferring money into her husband’s accounts while she worked at First Security Bank and Trust between October 2016 and August 2017. She pleaded guilty to 1st and 2nd degree theft and has now been sentenced to five years of probation.
Lane must also pay $17,287.78 in restitution.
- Woman sentenced for bank embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Cresco woman accused of embezzling over $20,000
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Mower County woman pleads guilty to booster club embezzlement
- Convenience store embezzlement to go to trial
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- No prison for Howard County hospital embezzler
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth