NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A plea deal is reached in the theft of thousands of dollars.
Jillian Chaunta Delle, 37 of Northwood, was charged with 2nd degree theft after the Worth County Sheriff’s Office says she took about $2,600 from the safe, cash registers, and bank bags at the Burger King in the Diamond Jo Casino.
She pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact, an aggravated misdemeanor, and has been sentenced to two years of probation and ordered to pay $199 in restitution.
- Woman sentenced for Burger King theft
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Trial set in Burger King theft
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Second sentence in North Iowa auto thefts
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Sentence in theft of antique paintball guns
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth