NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A plea deal is reached in the theft of thousands of dollars.
Jillian Chaunta Delle, 37 of Northwood, was charged with 2nd degree theft after the Worth County Sheriff’s Office says she took about $2,600 from the safe, cash registers, and bank bags at the Burger King in the Diamond Jo Casino.
She pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact, an aggravated misdemeanor, and has been sentenced to two years of probation and ordered to pay $199 in restitution.
- Woman sentenced for Burger King theft
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Trial set in Burger King theft
- Woman sentenced for Rochester shoe theft
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Burger King is selling a 'Ghost Whopper' for Halloween
- Burger King plans to roll out Impossible Whopper across the United States
- Second sentence in North Iowa auto thefts
- First sentence in Mason City home theft