ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A Faribault woman gets probation for a chase that reached speeds over 100 miles per hour.
Monica Christine Lynch, 45, pleaded guilty to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle for a March 12 pursuit that ran from North Iowa into southern Minnesota. Authorities say she didn’t halt until running over stop sticks set up in Freeborn County.
On Friday, Lynch was sentenced to four years of supervised probation.
- Woman sentenced for 3-county chase in north Iowa, southern MN
- 3-county pursuit in north Iowa, southern MN reaches speeds of 110 mph
- Minnesota man sentenced for North Iowa chase
- Some roads in southern MN and north Iowa completely covered
- North Iowa man sentenced for 100+ mph chase in southern Minnesota
- North Iowa woman sentenced for forgery
- North Iowa man is sentenced for ATV chase
- Southern MN teen sentenced in football teammate beating
- Man sentenced for northeast Iowa chase
- Counties in southern MN, north Iowa ranked as some of healthiest in state