CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A woman arrested for threatening a man with a knife is sentenced in Floyd County.
Amanda Mae Kellogg, 32 of Waterloo, reached a plea deal for the mid-February incident in Charles City. Police say she assaulted a man and then showed off a blue knife. The man told officers he was afraid Kellogg would hurt him.
She pleaded guilty to one count of carrying weapons. Kellogg’s sentence is one year of supervised probation and a $300 fine.
- Woman sentenced after Charles City knife threat
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- Austin man sentenced for knife threats
- Charles City woman sentenced for dealing meth
- Rochester woman acquitted on knife threats
- Austin woman pleads guilty to knife threat
- Austin woman sentenced for knife attack
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident