ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A California woman is pleading not guilty to 1st degree drug possession in Freeborn County.
Martina Salazar, 50 of Huntington Park, CA, was pulled over on June 19 after the Minnesota State Patrol got a tip that two women would be driving south from the Twin Cities with methamphetamine in their vehicle. Law enforcement says they found about four pounds of meth in her vehicle.
Salazar reportedly told the State Patrol she was driving to Nashville with her daughter to see Taylor Swift’s House. Authorities say she denied knowing anything about the drugs and said she was going to complain to the place where she rented the vehicle.
Salazar is set to stand trial on February 26, 2019.
- Woman pleads not guilty to meth charge in southern Minnesota
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Rockford woman pleads not guilty to meth charge
- Texas duo pleads guilty to Minnesota meth crime
- Texas man pleads not guilty to southern Minnesota sex abuse
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Kellogg woman pleads not guilty to meth possession