ROCHESTER, Minn. – After her co-defendant pleaded guilty, another Rochester woman is going to stand trial for burglary and assault.
Tianna Marie Amos, 23, and Tatiano Latrice Lofton Stewart, 20, were arrested on April 10 and accused of forcing their way inside an apartment and attacking a 16-year-old female.
Lofton-Stewart pleaded guilty to 5th degree assault and received one year of supervised probation.
Amos pleaded not guilty Friday to two counts of 1st degree burglary, two counts of 5th degree assault, and disorderly conduct. Her trial is scheduled to begin on January 28, 2019.
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to attack on teen
- Woman pleads not guilty in attack on Rochester teen
- Rochester teen pleads guilty to robbery
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to attacking his girlfriend
- Rochester teen pleads not guilty to another burglary
- Not guilty plea in attack on Rochester teen
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Woman accused of attacking her mother pleads not guilty