ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A woman accused of stealing over $1,000 from Walmart is pleading guilty.
Ann Marie Malay, 51 of Albert Lea, was arrested in February and charged with two counts of felony theft. Albert Lea police say Malay took money out of the cash register while she was working at Walmart, taking between $20 and $320 at a time over a month and a half. Court documents state the total amount stolen was $1,640.
Malay has pleaded guilty to one count of felony theft. Her sentencing is scheduled for August 23.
- Woman pleads guilty to stealing from Albert Lea Walmart
- Albert Lea woman sentenced for stealing from Walmart
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Albert Lea woman pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Not guilty plea to theft from Albert Lea Walmart
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea man now pleading guilty in two states
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to robbery and resisting arrest
- Geneva man pleads guilty in Albert Lea disturbance