MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Iowa woman is pleading guilty to a drug tax stamp violation.
Kristin Traci Adams, 30, was initially charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine after her arrest on November 5, 2017. Mason City police say Adams was found sleeping in the lobby of the Days Inn and admitted to using meth the night before.
Officers say a search of Adams turned up two baggies of meth, a glass pipe, six needles, and clear baggies.
She is due to be sentenced for failure to affix a drug tax stamp on May 21.
- Woman pleads guilty to drug felony
- Austin woman pleads guilty to drug sales
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Woman pleads guilty to forgery, not guilty to drugs
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to drug theft
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Lake MIlls woman pleads guilty to drug charge
- Woman pleads not guilty to second drug charge
- Manly woman pleads not guilty to drug crimes