MASON CITY, Iowa – A plea deal is reached in a North Iowa check forgery case.
Madison Diane Kidd, 21 of Stratford, is pleading guilty to one felony count of forgery. She was accused of using another person’s ID to cash a stolen check for $1,100 on May 26, 2018, at First Citizens Bank in Mason City.
Her sentencing is set for September 16.
- Woman pleads guilty to Mason City check forgery
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Fayette County woman pleads not guilty to check forgery
- Austin woman pleads guilty to check forgery and drug possession
- Central Iowa woman accused of check forgery in Mason City
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Woman pleads guilty to forgery, not guilty to drugs