ROCHESTER, Minn. – After crashing into a school bus, a woman is pleading guilty to her fourth drunk driving charge in the last 10 years.
34-year-old Sarah Beth Shanahan of Rochester was charged with 1st degree DWI, felony DUI, and driving after cancellation after hitting the bus at the intersection of 14th Street and Assisi Drive Northwest on November 9.
There were no children on the bus at the time of the collision. Police say Shanahan’s blood alcohol content was measured at .24 percent.
On Tuesday, she entered a guilty plea to 1st degree DWI. Sentencing is set for January 23, 2018.
- Woman pleads guilty after school bus crash
- Accused bus shooter pleads not guilty
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Woman pleads guilty to drug felony
- Austin woman pleads guilty to financial exploitation
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Austin woman pleads guilty to drug sales
- Man caught in woman's home pleads guilty
- Man arrested after crashes pleads guilty