ALBERT LEA TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Missouri driver is hurt after losing control on I-35 in Freeborn County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened near mile marker 11 around 9:30 am Friday. Elizabeth Marie Jenkins, 62 of Ava, MO, was driving south when she hit an icy spot and spun out, hitting the median cable barrier.
Jenkins suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea. She was wearing a seat belt.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation, Albert Lea Fire Department, and Gold Cross Ambulance all assisted at the scene.
- Woman injured in Freeborn County crash
- Freeborn County woman injured in 1-vehicle accident
- One injured in Freeborn County crash
- Freeborn County crash injures one person
- Woman hurt in Freeborn County crash
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Iowa man injured in Freeborn County motorcycle crash
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two