Rochester, Minn. – A woman is facing her fourth DUI in 10 years after she was involved in a car-school bus crash Thursday around 3:30 p.m.
Sarah Shanahan, 34, blew a .24 after the car hit a bus in the intersection of 14th St. and Assisi Dr. NW. There were no kids on the bus at the time.
Shanahan is facing charges for felony first-degree DUI, driving after cancellation and no insurance.
- Woman facing 4th DUI charge in 10 years
- Woman charged with DUI with 10-year-old son in vehicle
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges
- Police: Man who triggered 5-car crash in Rochester could face DUI charges
- Man facing felony DUI charge after being involved in Monday accident
- 4th annual RestoreFest
- DUI charges possible after motorcycle crash in Olmsted County
- Woman facing drug charges after lockdown in Rochester
- Minnesota woman facing terrorism charge for campus fires