ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police have identified the woman who smashed her car into a physical therapy clinic Thursday afternoon.
Officials say 49-year-old Dawn Mulhern of Fountain was being treated for back injuries at Exercisabilities on North Broadway Avenue. After leaving the clinic, she reportedly hit the gas instead of the brakes when backing out of her parking spot and hit the building.
Authorities say Mulhern’s vehicle crashed into the office of Exercisabilities owner but the owner was off work Thursday.
- Woman crashes her car into Rochester business
- Rochester laundry business burglarized
- Two-vehicle crash involved Rochester police car
- Motorcycle vs. car crash in Northwest Rochester
- Rochester woman hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- Rochester woman injured in Winona County crash
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Rochester woman sentenced for drunken crash
- Rochester woman hurt in Friday crash
- Crash in downtown Rochester