ROCHESTER, Minn. – A two-day trial resulted in a guilty verdict in a case involving methamphetamine and a child.
Carrie Lynn Friese, 36 of Pine Island, was arrested in October 2017 and charged with 5th degree drug possession, storage of meth paraphernalia in the presence of a child, and child endangerment. Rochester police say they found more than two pounds of meth in her purse, which was near Friese’s nine-year-old child.
A jury convicted her on all three counts. Friese’s sentencing is scheduled for November 14.
- Woman convicted of having meth near a child
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Woman takes plea in meth case
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Man convicted of stalking after woman's suicide
- Rochester woman arrested after meth found in home with child, near school zone
- Two arrested for exposing meth to a child