MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman is accused of stealing from the Salvation Army.
Shelly Ann Hitchcock, 39 of Mason City, is charged with one count of unauthorized use of a credit card. Authorities say that while she worked as a cleaning lady, Hitchcock stole a credit card from the Salvation Army office in Mason City and used it on October 23 at the
Mason City Walmart to buy $1,014.42 in merchandise for her personal use.
A felony charge was filed against Hitchcock on October 31 and she was arrested in Mason City on November 2.
- Woman charged with stealing from the Salvation Army
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing from the Salvation Army
- Salvation Army hosts Christmas dinner
- Salvation Army Majors are retired
- Salvation Army opens hair salon
- Salvation Army burglarized and vandalized
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to stealing from the Salvation Army
- Salvation Army exceeds holiday campaign goal
- Donation to Salvation Army Adult Center
- Rochester Salvation Army celebrates Majors retiring