MILWAUKEE (AP) — A woman traveling with the man accused of killing the mother of his child in Milwaukee is charged with aiding a felon.
A criminal complaint says Deloise Lipsey was with Dariaz Higgins for several days after Sierra Robinson was fatally shot and another woman was wounded last week. The complaint says Lipsey knew about the homicide but did not contact police.
Authorities say Lipsey and Higgins passed through Minnesota, Illinois and Michigan as police searched for Higgins and issued an Amber Alert for his missing 2-year-old daughter, Noelani Robinson. The child's body was found in a ditch in Minnesota four days after Higgins and Lipsey were arrested on March 13.
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says Noelani died from blunt force trauma to the head. Her death remains under investigation.
- Woman arrested in death of two-year-old MIlwaukee girl
- Iowa flight makes emergency landing in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee police need nationwide help in search for missing girl who was seen in Austin
- Iowa State falls to 0-2 with loss to Milwaukee
- $768M Powerball winner bought ticket in Milwaukee suburb
- Iowa woman gets 50 years for daughter's death
- Milwaukee man pleads not guilty to domestic assault in Mason City
- Austin woman arrested for burglary
- Minnesota fire deaths highest in 15 years
- Woman found guilty in daughter's starvation death