ROCHESTER, Minn. – A months-long drug investigation results in probation for a Grand Meadow woman.
Annastacia Michelle Berghorst, 28, pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession. She was arrested on November 1, 2017, after the Southeast Minnesota Violent Crimes Enforcement Team searched a home in Stewartville and found Berghorst there with 4- and 5-year-old girls and 1.3 grams of methamphetamine.
On Monday, Berhorst received a stay of adjudication and five years of probation. That means if she fulfills the terms of her probation, this conviction will be wiped from her record.
Berghorst will also have to pay a $500 fine or do 50 hours of community work service.
- Woman arrested in Stewartville gets probation
- Stewartville drunk driver is sentenced to probation
- Woman sentenced for Stewartville collision
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Stewartville woman sentenced for beer bottle assault
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Rollover north of Stewartville
- Stewartville brush dump closed
- Stewartville’s sidewalk situation
- Geotek expanding in Stewartville