MASON CITY, Iowa – A Mason City woman is facing a felony charge after police say she pointed a gun at two people during a road rage incident.
Aerial Miller, 34, is facing a charge of intimidation with a dangerous weapon after an incident Friday around 4 p.m.
Mason City police say she brandished a 9 mm pistol toward two people in the 00 block of S. Taft Ave.
Police say the two victims were able to describe the pistol to officers and they felt “that Miller was going to execute the act.”
She is being held without bond in the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
- Police: Woman arrested for pointing gun at people in Mason City road rage incident
- Police: Man accused of pulling gun during road-rage incident in Mason City
- Guilty plea in Mason City 'road rage' incident
- Mason City road rage incident leads to a trial
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Guilty plea in Mason City road rage arrest
- Deferred judgment in Mason City 'road rage' conviction
- Mason City man sentenced for summer road rage
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges