HANCOCK COUNTY, Iowa - A gas station employee is accused of stealing from her employer on several occasions.
BreAnna Hedegard, 25, is facing charges of felony lottery fraud-forgery and fourth-degree theft in connection to some incidents at Casey’s General Store.
According to court documents filed this week by the Britt Police Department, she was seen on multiple occasions taking money from the register and the manager’s office. She is also accused of taking a lottery ticket printed in error and scanning the ticket before taking the prize money.
Authorities said the actions were captured on video surveillance and that Hedegard denied the accusations.
- Woman accused of stealing money from register, manager's office at Hancock Co. gas station
- Hancock County woman sentenced for stealing pain medication
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Rochester man accused of stealing vehicle, money from residence
- SE MN father accused of stealing money from his son
- Woman sentenced in deadly Hancock County crash
- Rochester Police: Man steals car while occupant is inside gas station
- Gas station break-in in Brownsdale
- Canopy blown off Lake Mills gas station
- Police: Rochester man accused of stealing from trailer court office