AUSTIN, Minn. – A not guilty plea has been entered in what police describe as a roommate argument which escalated to a stabbing threat.
Adissa Kossi, 24 of Austin, is charged with 2nd degree assault with a dangerous weapon and misdemeanor domestic assault. According to court documents, Kossi was sharing an apartment in the 400 block of 10th Avenue Northwest in Austin when there was an argument on March 27 about who would sleep in the bed and who would sleep on a blowup mattress.
Kossi is accused of hitting her roommate with a phone charger and then grabbing a knife and threatening to stab her roommate and another person. Her trial is scheduled to begin on September 10.
- Woman accused of knife threat pleads not guilty
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Austin man pleads guilty to knife threat
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to knife threat
- Accused knife-thrower pleads guilty in Cerro Gordo County
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Rochester woman acquitted on knife threats
- Probation for Rochester knife threat